Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good lord, she created another blog?

Yes, I did, but I swear this is the last one I'm making for a long, long time.  It's where I'm going to keep the travelogue from all of my travels from this point forward.  Every time I take a trip the details will be here. Starting tomorrow, I'll tell you about my time in Melaka and Kuala Lumpur and clue you in about what's been happening to me lately in Indonesia. 

What I'm most excited about is that at the end of the school year I'll be going on a long trip (7 months or so) to about a dozen countries and this is where you'll hear about it all!!  This dream is a long time coming and I can't wait to share it with you.

I hope you enjoy traveling vicariously through me and my posts, and that maybe some day you even join me on the road.  And remember, I'm always sending lots and lots of love from Southeast Asia!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment