Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Big One

All right, the school year is nearly over and exams are coming up soon. This means that it’s time to get down to the real nitty gritty of planning my next big trip! I’ve been thinking about where to go and trying to get advice from people that I’ve met and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what I want to do. So as my first post about “The Big One”, as I’m calling it, here’s the itinerary. Read it and be very, very jealous.
**Side note: I am aware that some people go backpacking for years and years and so seven months might not seem that impressive. To those people I say, shut the hell up, this is my trip and to me it is MONUMENTAL. Stop judging and go write your own blog.**
December: Malaysia and Australia
January: Australia, East Timor, Indonesia
February: Indonesia, Singapore (for a wedding), Borneo
March: Philippines and Vietnam
April: Cambodia and Laos
May: Thailand and Nepal
June: Southern India and Sri Lanka
FLIGHT HOME FROM SINGAPORE=JUNE 30 (Thank you Ministry of Education for paying for it, but it was the least you could do, really.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment