Friday, October 15, 2010

"The Big One", version 2.0

All right, so I have definitely conceded the fact that I am not going to make it to all of the countries on my original itinerary (which is, in turn, an edited version of my original version of going from Singapore across Asia, Australia, and Europe, but that was when I thought I would buy my own ticket home so I would have all of July). I think it will be quite a long time before I return to this part of the world, if ever, so I want to do it right. I’m going to slow down my pace and see a bit more of each country in Southeast Asia rather than push on so hard to get over to Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka. In fact, I’m so confident I won’t make it to those places that I’ve packed my travel guides already.


But whatever, I can see myself finding someone interested in joining me for two months on a trip to India, no matter where I end up living. That will definitely happen so I’m not worried. Bring on more of Borneo!

New and Improved Itinerary:
December: Malaysia and Australia
January: Australia, East Timor, Indonesia
February: Indonesia, Singapore (for a wedding), Borneo
March: Borneo and Philippines
April: Philippines and Vietnam
May: Cambodia and Laos
June: Laos, Thailand, possibly Nepal? I do NOT want to go to Myanmar, I know that.
FLIGHT HOME FROM SINGAPORE=JUNE 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment